David M. Stevens is the qualifying broker for Lawyers Real Estate Services, LLC dba New Mexico Ranch World. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in New Mexico and Texas, and will soon be licensed in Colorado! He is also a licensed New Mexico attorney and has practiced real estate law in New Mexico for over 25 years.
David is also a long time New Mexico rancher who has been in the business for over 30 years. He understands farming, ranching, farm and ranch brokerage, and the legal issues that come with farm and ranch transactions. He is also very well versed in New Mexico water rights law and transactions. David is a native New Mexican and he combines his legal, real estate and ranching experiences into an unbeatable skill set for his farm and ranch clients. Work smarter, not harder.... put these skill sets to work for you! You will be glad you did! Rely on David M. Stevens and New Mexico Ranch World for knowledgeable advice and guidance.
Properties We've Acquired, Sold or Ones That Will Be on the Market Soon:
- The Storm Ranch — Coming Soon!
- Next Ranch — Coming Soon!
- Once in a Lifetime Ranch-Coming Soon!
- The Corona Eagle Ranch — Acquired and Sold!
- The Levi Ranch —Acquired and Sold!
- Timberon--Acquired and Sold!
- Picacho Ranch--Acquired and Sold!
- Hunter's Draw Ranch-Acquired and Sold!
- Rancho Trinidad — Sold!
- Spring Ranch--Acquired!
- Bonita Valley/Pfingsten Ranch--Acquired and Sold!
- Collins Ranch-Acquired and Sold!
- Rancho Arabela--Acquired and Sold!